Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hold On Tight!



I was ready-ing my blog for some new updated pics of the StangBeast and decided I want to walk you through my restoration. Yes, I restored the Stang. Yes, it's sweet! Yes, it's pricey! Yes, I am happy I did it. Yes, you will be covetous.

So come along and walk with me, or ride with me, on this journey of renewing, self-discovery exploration. Taking something old and making it new. Quite a profound thing to do I must say.

I removed all the chrome accents, rust treated the floorpan, shaved the FM antenna, smoothed out all the dings and dents, replaced the windshield, new front and rear aprons, new pony interior, new seats, new carpet, new weather stripping and seals throughout, and yes a brand spanking, eye-blinding new paint job. Whew.

So grab your bib, cuz you will be drooling, and come back again to see pics and read the story about my 1966 Ford Mustang Restoration. Yee-Haw!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello...........:o REALLY NICE CAR - GLAD it's done, but bet u are already wanting something else to work on :) bebee is SOO BIG AND SOO CUTE :) u have a nice house, too :) do u want to do rich's taxes on Sun? let me know "K" ? luv u/MOM (take off the potty :(