Monday, December 1, 2008

4 flies mighty fast when you're having FUN


Today is our 48 month anniversary! Yes, I like to count the months because it's way more fun and it sounds longer. 48, 4, 48, 4, yeah definitely sounds longer. I have had the best 4 years of my entire 34 years.

The woman that loves me above and beyond what I could ever even almost deserve or imagine. She gives me strength, hope, joy, laughter, awesome enchiladas, kisses, hugs, tickles. She rubs my back, gots my back, bore the most beautiful little angel of a girl... I am smitten, overwhelmed, speechless, flabbergasted with my awesome gift of a wife.

Thank you for the greatest time of my life Mia, you are the Best!

Happy 48 Months!!
/:O) Your Lion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 years! I love you HUGE! And thanks for my bee-oo-tee-ful flowers!