Sunday, December 3, 2006

The Luce

I am a missionary on staff with The International House of Prayer (IHOP) in Kansas City. I serve with the Information Technology Department (IT) and have been there 3 years. Wow how fast 3 years goes by.

Life at IHOP is a mix between riding a roller coaster, swimming in a blender, and flying in a hurricane. All at the same time, backwards, on your knees, in the snow.

I love it there and doubt that there is any place to compare it to in the whole world. But, being that I haven't been to the entire world, then I leave that an open challenge of mine: To find a place like IHOP on earth. Not gonna happen, not a chance, not ever, ever.

You can check out IHOP for yourself. Tell me what you think, what you like, what you dislike. Be prepared, though, the Lord may intervene in your life.... again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Blog looks real good. Sounds like things are going well out there!
Seth

Kristen said...

Good to see you have a blog D.

Anonymous said...

Hey David,
It's cool to see that you have a blog.
Hope you and Mia are doing well.
God Bless