Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Define Link

So I took a day off to relax from all this typing on this blog (the maintenance on it is CRAZY) and have plenty to talk about today: What is the definition of Link? Let me tell you what eBay says a Link is:

A link is any mechanism that takes a user to another Web site. Links can appear in the form of text, images, logos, or icons. They can be clickable or not.

So there you have it! A link is a mechanism. It can be clickable or not? Where in the WWW did they get that? Clickable directly means LINK! So eBay took the initiative to shut down my current auctions because there was an unclickable link to www.auctionkc.org.

You never know when you are violating the rules without even knowing. So this post is to prepare you, to warn you, yea it may even help you one day. Do me a favor, let me know how YOU define Link. Thanks.

No comments: